Dark Cave Adventure 6km is our new cave product for 2 days. This expedition is quite impressive and adventurous. It challenges your courage to climb over high mountain, walk through tropical rain forest, especially overcome many challenges inside mysterious Dark Cave 6km
- Duration: 2 days /1 night
- Pick up time: from 9:00am at hotels in Phong Nha
- Drop off time : 16:00 – 16:30 am in Phong Nha
- Best time to travel: from March to August
Price for join-in group tour:
- 1-2 persons: 333 usd ~ 7.326.000 VND /person
- 3-4 persons: 328 usd ~ 7.216.000 VND /person
- 5-6 persons: 319 usd ~ 7.018.000 VND /person
- Over 7 persons: please contact us for better price for private tour
Visitors will be picked up at their hotels between 08:00-09:00 AM and then head up to the HCM-West Trail to the drop-off zone.
This exciting tour will kick off with a visit to E Cave which lies deep in the dense primary forest of the National Park. Hang E Cave is known for its beautiful surroundings and stalagmite and stalactite formations, although these formations are smaller than in other caves they can’t be missed. Visitors will get the chance to swim inside the cave as there runs a river inside of it. After visiting the Hang E cave it’s time to enter the Living Valley!
The Living Valley is part of the National Park and known for its many ancient trees, exotic flowers, unique plants and animals such as monkeys and colourful birds. After a trek visitors will reach the entrance of the Thuy Cung Cave which is also known as the Nuoc Lan Cave. It is located at the back entrance of Dark Cave, here is where visitors will have lunch, set up camp and spend the night with some games, diner and drinks.
The next morning it’s time to become true cave explorers (after a good breakfast) and enter the depths of the dark cave. Equipped with specialized gear visitors will now travel throughout the entire cave and embrace its darkness…and beauty! There are many unique aspects to the Dark Cave compared to other cave. For instance: there is a natural Mud Bath inside the cave! And there are many ancient fossils to be found that are millions of years old. Lunch will be served on a unique location inside the cave!
After discovering the Dark Cave visitors can enjoy the tranquility of Chay Rive or play adventurous games, take a zip-line ride and enjoy some tasty traditional Vietnamese dishes at our restaurant!
– Explore E Cave
– Have Lunch
– Hike Through Living Valley
– Discover Thuy Cung Cave
– Camp & Have Diner
– Explore & Pass Through Dark Cave
– Have Lunch Inside Dark Cave
– Enjoy A Natural Mud Bath
– Play Adventurous Water Games
– Take A Zip-Line Ride
– Enjoy A Meal From Our Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine (*Not Included In Price)
- Permission to discover the cave
- Transfer two ways from/to Phong Nha
- English speaking guide
- Porters & Cooking
- First-aid kit
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Kayak, Zipline to Dark Cave, Mud Bath
- Neccessary equipments and clothes for the adventure such as First-aid kit, water-proof bag, life jacket, helmets, gloves, sport pullover clothes, flastic shoes, insect repellent, climbing equitments, sleeping bags, camp …